MV Cahaya Lusia Boat complete with iron and teak wood construction. These exclusive wooden boat purpose-built to satisfy the traveler needs during sail arround Komodo National Park areas. Open trip for join in tour or shares, tailored to wishes of passengers booking
Note : If you have any specific dietary requirements whilst on-board your cruise, you can add this to your special requests on step 2 of the booking form. We will be allow these requests to religious beliefs reasons or food allergies reasons. The liveaboard serves great food (halal) and you will be hungry after trekking, snorkeling and a full day of diving.
- Private Boat Charter
- Accomodation (Live on Boat)
- Tour as Our Itenary
- Fullboard Meals on boat
- Mineral Drink (Aqua)
- Coffee or Tea on Boat
- Guide service onboard
- Snorkling Equipment
- Return hotel or Airport transfer
- All Enterance Fee
- All Flight Ticket
- Alcohol Drink
- Airport Taxes
- Personal Expensess
- Travel Insurance
- Accomodation (Hotel)
- Insect Repellent
- Sunscreen (Ribben)
- Sport shoes
- Local Fruit
- Boat name : MV. Cahaya Lusia
- Length : 30 m,
- Wide : 5.5 m
- Engine: 6 cylinder, 155 hp of Mitsubishi, a onboard engine.
- Sofas, Beanbags, Large Table
- A large down front and upper deck areas
- A private and sharing cabin which equipped a cooler air conditioner.
- Cabin were join to dining room, minibar and connect to the kitchen on the rear.
- Two bathroom with western style on the rear left and right.
- And the captain cabin is complete of navigation equipment,
- Audio panel and energy brokers. Probably,
- During boating among the park,
- We please you to enjoy an mp3 audio system. Therefore, it is easy to plug your device or just insert your SD card or USB and play your songs.
19 January 2018, 06:40 am
We left at around 8am, and visit kanawa beach / island and manta point for snorkeling (incl Manta Rays!), also Padar Island with an awesome view before we stayed over night in the bay. Food was delicious, rice, noodles, vegetables, seafood that we‘d fished ourselves! On the next da we stopped at Komodo and Rinca Island for the dragons as well as pink beach for snorkeling with some turtles! I stayed on the deck, but he also has some cabins with ac. He has 2 toilets and also fresh water showers. Additional you can bring some booz for the fridge. Water, tee and coffee was provided.
06 July 2017, 06:14 am
Best trip i ever had they visit all hightlight spot in 2days or 3days overnight on the boat and delicious food
19 July 2017, 06:04 am
Booking with Ficko is booking with trust. Nice, clean and big boat. Wonderfull crew who listen to your personal needs (eg if you want to stay longer on a place). Food is nice (typical indonesian), bit spicy but very eatable! Just be aware that tickets for Komodopark, pink beach etc are on top