MV Cahaya Lusia Boat complete with iron and teak wood construction. These exclusive wooden boat purpose-built to satisfy the traveler needs during sail arround Komodo National Park areas. Open trip for join in tour or shares, tailored to wishes of passengers booking
Note : If you have specific diet requests you can add this to your special requests on step 2 of the booking form. We will advise limiting these requests to religious beliefs or food allergies. The liveaboard serves great food and you will be hungry after trekking, snorkling and a full day of diving.
- Private Boat Charter
- Accomodation (Live on Boat)
- Tour as Our Itenary
- Full Board Meals
- Mineral Drink (Aqua)
- Coffee or Tea on Boat
- Guide service onboard
- Snorkling Equipment
- Return hotel or Airport transfer
- All Enterance Fee
- All Flight Ticket
- Alcohol Drink
- Airport Taxes
- Personal Expensess
- Travel Insurance
- Accomodation (Hotel)
- Insect Repellent
- Sunscreen (Ribben)
- Sport shoes
- Local Fruit
- Boat name : MV. Cahaya Lusia
- Length : 30 m,
- Wide : 5.5 m
- Engine: 6 cylinder, 155 hp of Mitsubishi, a onboard engine.
- Sofas, Beanbags, Large Table
- A large down front and upper deck areas
- A private and sharing cabin which equipped a cooler air conditioner.
- Cabin were join to dining room, minibar and connect to the kitchen on the rear.
- Two bathroom with western style on the rear left and right.
- And the captain cabin is complete of navigation equipment,
- Audio panel and energy brokers. Probably,
- During boating among the park,
- We please you to enjoy an mp3 audio system. Therefore, it is easy to plug your device or just insert your SD card or USB and play your songs.
06 July 2017, 06:14 am
Best trip i ever had they visit all hightlight spot in 2days or 3days overnight on the boat and delicious food