Komodo Boat Charter and Tour packages is one of the leading tour operator for any type of trip to Komodo National Park. Various type of Komodo Tours have been carefully inspected and planed for efficiency, safety and cost concern. Our team work have been doing those tour for the convenience of our valued customers. Here are some displayed Terms & Conditions that should be known and done by the customers who are interested to our tour package products as follow:
- All tour and boat rates are our special discount rate for booking made though our websites.
- Rates features are including 21% tax and service charges and are quoted in US Dollars.
- Boat & tour package rates are quoted per person per package.
HOW TO BOOK
- Reservations can be made through online reservation
Select the desired boat, check available boat, choose trip duration and then press booking. Fill out the form according to your plan.
- Request by Email
Booking can also use email by writing subject, Tour date or boat charter date, number of passenger and other note, can be sent to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Phone/SMS/ WhatsApp
Reservation can also directly contact Phone/SMS at +62 81239922222, WhatsApp: +6281236016914
RESERVATION AND CONFIRMATION PROCEDURES
- All reservation shall be guaranteed by valid credit; VISA, MASTER or DEBIT CARD.
- The credit card will be charge once the booking has been confirmed.
- Travel voucher will be issued after payment and will be faxed directly to the respective hotel.
- All US Dollars charges will be converted into local currency that is IDR or Indonesia Rupiah.
- The exchange rate from USD to IDR will be based on the latest buying USD rates to IDR.
- NO CREDIT FEE will be applied.
- We accepted payment by:
a). BANK TRANSFER
Ac. Number: 145-000-4686-040
Bank Address: Jalan Udayana Denpasar - Bali - Indonesia
Beneficiary: Edelbertus Harianto
Swift Code : BMRIIDJA
b). PAYPAL & CREDIT CARD
Beneficiary : Edelbertus Harianto
Please click button bellow to make payment by paypal or Credit Card
We highly suggest to read cancellation conditions before finalizing your reservation
- 31 - 15 Days prior to arrival : 25% of the total tour price
- 14 - 7 Days Prior to arrival : 50% of the total price
- Within 7 Days to arrival : 100% of the total price
PARK FEE AT KOMODO NATIONAL PARK.
If in our correspondent about the price of tour program is does not included the park fee to Komodo National Park, it means the Park fee will be paid by customer when arrive in at Komodo National Park (Rinca Island and Komodo Island as the main gate to Komodo National Park. About this case please pay attention for some items as below:
- Park fee is only valid in one day, so if you do trekking in Rinca and Komodo Island in two differents days, you will pay the entrance fee twice.
- For normal day the Park fee consist of: Entrance fee: IDR. 150.000/person, Ranger fee: IDR. 80.000/group (1 - 5 pax), Government Retribution: IDR. 100.000/pax, Snorkeling Fee: IDR. 15.000/pax.
- Every Sunday and the others public holiday in Indonesia, the Park fee consist of: Entrance fee: IDR. 225.000/person, Ranger fee: IDR. 80.000/group (1 - 5 pax), Goverment Retribution: IDR. 100.000/pax, Snorkeling Fee: IDR. 15.000/pax.
- Special for Kanawa Island: if you enter the island via harbour/jetty of Kanawa Island and use their facility, you should pay the fee: IDR. 50.000. But if you just swimming and do snorkeling on this place you do need to pay.
- All refund will charged 3% additional fees and will be credited to your credit card.
- Takes up to 14 working days to have your refund credited on your credit card
LIABILITES & RESPONSIBILITY
Boat Charter Komodo act actually in a capacity as a local tours & travel organizer to arrange your tours, transportation, accommodation, tour guide service and so on (depend on our dealing tour price). So, we do not responsible for any important personal belongings missing, damage, delay, cancel or irregularities of flight schedule, minor or major accident including death, any natural disaster such as: bad weather, landslide, storm,or any force-major which are really beyond of our control that makes you trip is uncomfortable, unhappy.
We strongly recommend purchasing Travel Insurance in your country if you take this trip, since we don’t provide it.